Amano Enzyme Inc. has been developing and manufacturing enzymes in Japan for over 60 years. Our first products were digestive enzymes for the pharmaceutical industry in Japan. Since then, we have been expanding our product sectors to food enzymes, diagnostics enzymes and industrial enzymes. Products for each sector require different quality assurance. We serve our customers under the following overall quality policy.
Acting from a Customer's point of View
All of our activities are considered from our customer’s perspective. Our efforts in research, development, production and distribution are all made from our customer’s viewpoint. We are very positive about giving ongoing support to our customer’s activities.
Seeking Higher Safety and Security of products
We assure you that the enzyme products supplied are safe due to established stringent production control and quality control of all materials and processes.
Working with the Enzyme Community
We have been actively working with the following organizations so that we can together further develop and expand the enzyme industry:
- Japan Food Additives Association (JAFA)
- The Enzyme Technical Association (ETA)
- The Association of Manufacturers and Formulators of Enzyme Products (AMFEP)
Each of our employees is aware of the importance of practicing Kaizen to improve processes and to supply high quality products.
* The word “KAIZEN” (Continuous Improvement) originated in Japan is one of the most important pointers in our quality assurance activities.
We have been actively promoting Certification/Registration activities to maintain and enhance our Quality Assurance System. Currently we have obtained the following certificates:
- Certificate of FSSC22000
- Certificate of ISO13485
- Certificate of Conformity ISO 14001
- Certificate of JAFA food additives GMP