Amano Enzyme USA ensures compliance with the policy and procedures of Amano Enzyme Inc.
To our Valued Customers and Partners,
Amano Enzyme would like to share details on how we are responding to the current environment due to the novel Corona virus disease, COVID-19. We are ensuring business continuity to the best of our efforts with due consideration to the health and safety of our employees.
With frequent communication with our supply chain, we ensure the production and supply of our enzymes. Our domestic and international production networks are fully operating and we have adequate inventory. Thus, we do not anticipate any issues regarding deliveries to our customers. However, we will continue to take necessary measures to maintain deliveries, and we will contact you as soon as possible upon foreseeable change.
The following measures are being taken to protect employees’ health against COVID-19:
- We follow recommendations by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Japanese/local governments
- We have restricted any non-urgent customer visits and business trips
- We limit holding large-scale meetings
- We check body temperature/conditions of all employees and visitors at our facilities
- We ensure supply of personal protective equipment such as masks
Our manufacturing sites are performing risk assessments against the effect of COVID-19, and taking necessary and sufficient measures in case of onset from our employees by:
- Identifying close contacts of infected personnel
- Isolating close contacts and asking affected employees to remain at home
- Appropriate disinfection measures to the related facilities
We sincerely care about our customers’ requests and provide services that go beyond their expectations.
President, Amano Enzyme Inc.